Colombia Cooking Experience not just typical cooking class.. You start by cooking autentic Colombian dishes, our local instructors will guide you in a Colombian tour,cuisine, culture, magic, music and gastronomic riches of the different regions of our country. Also, they will charming you with stories and expert local knowledge about our roots, our food and customs.
Our house is decorated in three different atmospheres. In the first one “the patio” our decoration is happy and colorful, there you will learn the typical way to prepare Colombian Coffee. In this room you could play the famous rana game, and enjoy some delicious cocktails.
Eventually, in the Second room “Cooking Room” This is the place where you will learn how to cook and eat out Colombian specialities. The Thrid room “La fonda”, an impression of a typical Colombian Fonda (typical house from the coffee región),there, you will learn and taste about some exotic fruits from our country. We highly recomend to come with and empty stomach,and be ready to have great fun.
Therefore, Colombia Cooking Experience not just typical cooking class.
- We make a presentation and tasting of fruits of Colombia. It can be delivered with a variety of exquisite flavors.
- If you want to understand part of our culture, you will learn to prepare a delicious arepa Colombiana
- Nothing is more Colombian than arepa.If you do not feel very Colombian yet, we will carry you to Caribbean region, and you will learn how to make the famous patacon pisado.
- Now we will know a little bit of the Andean region and enjoy a delicious ajiaco, typical plate from Bogota.
- A dinner would never be complete if we do not put you a little dessert. We will prepare and enjoy the famous obleas at our taste
- Our chef will guide us on a trip. Historical and cultural, full of savage and joy water, all that you need is a good attitude and a little effort to learn about Colombia
Learn to cook
- Arepas (typical corn cakes)
- Patacones (flattened and fried plantains)
- Guacamole (the typical Colombian way)
- Hogao (a traditional Colombian sauce).