Arepas – Colombian Cooking Experience
Come and learn how easy are to prepare
The Ultimate Arepa with Cheese
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Persons: 2
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup pre-cooked white or yellow arepa flour or cornmeal
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/3 cup white or mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp butter
- Pinch salt
- Knead with your hands for about 3 minutes moistening your hands with water as you work.
- Form 4 small balls with the dough. Place each ball between 2 plastic bags and with a flat pot cover flatten to ¼ inch.
- Add the butter to a nonstick pan over medium heat. After,place the arepas in the pan, and cook about 3 minutes on each side, until a crust forms or they are golden brown.
Also,If you like arepas something else you should try hogao
Arepas/Colombian Cooking Experience
To begin with feel free to join us, and learn how to make delicious Arepas – Colombian Cooking Experience. We have a chef that will guide you to make this a great experience. So, we really love to show you what really Colombian food and people are about.
Book with us and receive a Colombian Craft. Besides, enjoy the experience and discover new flavors. Also, play rana game and win a prize if you are good. Taste coffee like you never try it before. Have fun, listen Colombian music. Learn where the ingredients come from, and how the fruits can help to improve health issues. Honestly, we really love that you discover all this things and many more by yourself.
Besides, in Colombia Cooking Experience we are working to improve our services. Therefore, our guest are the more important part of our tours. Besides, visit us and discover the true Colombian country.
If you haven´t noticed, now you can book with us at Airbnb, Cookly, Takeme cooking, and Inspirock
Besides, you can also find reviews of our visitors at Trip Advisor.With all this reasons, maybe this is a good time to discover Us !!!! .Certainly, we hope to see you soon.