Hogao – Colombia Cooking Experience
Hogao – Colombia Cooking Experience is one of the most traditional Colombian seasoning sauces. We use Hogao as a base for many typical Colombian dishes or just as a dipping sauce for Pátacones, Platanitos, and Yuca frita or just as a topping for arepas. I keep it refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Cook Time: less than 10 minutes
- Persons: 1-10
- Difficulty: Super easy
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped scallions
- 2 cups fresh chopped tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the tomatoes, scallions, garlic, ground cumin and cook gently for 10 minutes, stirring until softened.
- Reduce the heat to low, add the salt and , cook for 10 minutes more, stirring occasionally until the sauce has thickened. Check and adjust the seasoning.
If you like Hogao you should try also Colombian Guacamole
Book with us and receive a Colombian Craft. Besides, enjoy the experience and discover new flavors. Also, play rana game and win a prize if you are good. Taste coffee like you never try it before. Have fun, listen Colombian music. Learn where the ingredients come from, and how the fruits can help to improve health issues. Honestly, we really love that you discover all this things and many more by yourself.
Besides, in Colombia Cooking Experience we are working to improve our services. Our guest are the more important part of our tours. Therefore, visit us and discover the true Colombian country.
If you haven´t noticed, now you can book with us at Airbnb, Cookly, Takeme cooking, and Inspirock
Besides, you can also find reviews of our visitors at Trip Advisor.With all this reasons, maybe this is a good time to discover Us !!!! .Certainly, we hope to see you soon.