Ají picante or Ají verde/Colombia cooking experience
Known as Ají Picante or Ají Verde, this Colombian hot sauce is an absolute must for Colombian Empanadas. This is perfect dipping sauce for Patacones. Used to flavor soups as the Ajiaco Santafereño. The Aji most common use is with the typical empanadas. If you like spicey this will be the perfect sauce to eat with one of those. You will enjoy the tour ,play rana game, and win a prize if you are good. At CCE you will discover Ají picante or Ají verde/Colombia cooking experience,just one of them. Discover flavors that you never imagine. It doesn´t matter if you dont have time to visit all Colombia, we guide you throug the diferent flavors and explain you the regions where they come from. In CCE we are glad that be the guide to discover a new and unforguetable experience.
- Cook Time: less than 10 minutes
- Persons: 1-15
- Difficulty: Very easy
- 4 scallions (white and light green parts only)
- 1 medium tomato, peeled and seeded
- 1 small white onion, peeled
- 2 fresh Scotch bonnet or habanero chiles or 2 fresh hot red chiles, stems and seeds removed (wear gloves, and don’t touch your eyes)
- 3 Tbs. fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 Tbs. white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- Mix them in a food processor, ingredients are minced. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Refrigerate after serving. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
find us now at airbnb under experiences tag
Besides you will learn to play rana game, win a prize if you are good, enjoy Colombian music, have
a lot of fun, and learn about Colombian traditionals dishes,ftuits, flavors and regions.
now book with us at:
We are working to serve you better: We love what we do and we like to share the experience with many people.